It's time to choose a supervisor!
You have reached the place where you are ready to begin your internship and you want to be confident about who guides you in this process
Interview prospective Supervisors
* Gather names of several people who may fit. *Spend time talking about how they supervise and their approach to therapy.
* There will be a fee required for all supervision so compare value for cost. (some agencies could include this )
Make a plan for growing your practice
* Supervision should support your goals for agency work, private practice or some hybrid
* Supervision should help you with the business aspects of running your practice
* Supervision should be a collaborative place where you experience peer review and support
* Supervision is where you develop the skills you will take forward as a clinician and determining your "style and focus" for future work.